Something to Brighten Your Day!

Yesterday my senior showed me some videos. They made me........... so LOL!!! Kinda crazy but it is worth to watch! Then I searched it on Youtube. The account named nigahiga. His videos are so good! Trust me! But it's in English and the pronunciation is so fast. So if you want to understand what he said, you should pay attention! Or maybe you shouldn’t blink! Curious?

Here are some videos that I think….. ummm…. Best!

1.  MAPOTI
What’s MAPOTI means? It means Most Annoying People on the Internet. I’m sure you have ever met that kind of person. Maybe your friend? It’s just like me I think X) Haha. Or maybe it’s you? What are the criteria? Check this out here

2.  Expectations vs. Reality
Have you ever wondered to have a boyfriend like Edward Cullen, Kim Tan, or Choi Chul So, and you wanted them to be real? I mean in the real world. Think again! Because this is what romances look like in reality --> click here 
“When you met the right person, every single expectation in real life will become reality”

3.  How to Sing Like Your Favorite Artist
I wanna sing like One Direction. But how? I'm alone! So........ this is the answer

4.  ROFL!!!!
Looking for fresh short movies? You should check them!


Have a nice day everyone!! XD


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar